Your Obligations Towards Milenial
Since the goal of the Milenial web application is to connect influencers and advertisers, but also keep their security in each form of cooperation , We ask you to:
- You register your system with your real name and last name.
- Enter accurate information about yourself and your social network profiles
- Do not share your password or give access to your profile to other people
Although Milenial is available to everyone, access restrictions are for:
- People under the age of 13
- convicted persons for committing a sexual offense
- people who have previously been denied access to our account for violation of our terms and conditions
By registering with the Milenial system, you agree that you will not be treated as follows:
- You may not use our services to do something that is illegal, misleading, discriminatory, fraudulent or otherwise violating the rights of others.
- You may not transmit viruses or malicious code, nor do anything that could be disabled, Overload or undermine the proper work or layout of the Milenial web application.
- You may not access the data or collect data from the Milenial web application by using it automated means (without our prior permission) or try access data that you do not have access to.
We may remove the content you share by violating these Terms and, if applicable, we can take action against your account. We can also disable your account if rewritable violate the intellectual property rights of other people. When appropriate, we will take steps to you let's know about removing your content. We may not be able to notify you in all cases, for example, if this is prohibited by law or when can harm the integrity of our services. company directory To help support our community, we invite you to report content or behavior for which you believe you violate your rights (including intellectual property rights) or our terms and conditions on email@example.com
For your complete Millennium System service, your permissions are required:
- Permission to use your name, profile images, and data on your Millennium actions.
- Permission to use the content you create within the Milenial system.
- Permission to use the data provided on the platform for market analysis purposes in anonymized form.
- Permission to use your email so that we can send you system and system notifications Milenial. E-mail from the Milenial system can be turned off by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Since we are continually working on improving our services and developing new features, it is possible that we will from time to time on time have to update these Terms. Unless otherwise provided by law, we will notify you (for example e-mail or directly in the Milenial system) at least 30 days before we make changes to the Terms and we'll give you a chance to review them before comes into force. When the updated Terms become effective, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our services. We hope you continue to use our services, but if you do not agree with our updated Terms and Conditions you no longer want to be part of it Milenial System, you can delete your account at any time. company directory If we determine that you are clear, serious or repeatedly violating our terms and conditions, we may suspend or permanently disable access to your account. We may also suspend or disable your account if this is required by our law. If it is appropriate, we will notify you about your account the next time you try to access it.
We will use reasonable skill and attention to delivering your services to you and keeping you safe and secure protected environment without errors, but we can not guarantee that our services will always work without interruption, delays or imperfections. directory Provided we use reasonable skill and attention, we do not accept responsibility for the following:
- Losses that are not caused by our violation of these Terms or our other actions
- Losses that you or we can not reasonably foresee at the time of entry into force of these Terms
- Any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, and otherwise unwanted content that is other users also posted on which you can encounter on the Milenial app pages and events beyond our reasonable control
We are trying to provide clear rules so we can limit or possibly avoid disputes with you. If the objection still arises, it is useful to know in advance what can be solved and which laws apply. directory If you are a consumer and you have a habitual residence in a Member State of the European Union, the laws of that Member State apply to any claim, the basis for initiating a procedure or a dispute between you and us arising out of these Terms or Milenial Service system or relationship and you may make your request for a settlement to any competent court in that Member State competent for this claim. In all other cases, you agree that the claim should be resolved at the competent court in the Republic of Croatia and that Croatian law is applied at these Terms and on any request, regardless of any conflict of law provisions.
Date of last change: 5.8.2018.